Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hello again

Such a long time has passed since I have written.
It has been a difficult time for me over the past 3 months as my Mum sadly was diagnosed with cancer and then died 6 weeks later.
We also have been working towards selling our house - and my beautiful studio, so that has involved quite a lot of tidying up and thus not much art work!
But...
Soon I will be back into the work in a big way as I will be part of a show at Manningham gallery in September.
 It is very exciting as it will be my first public gallery show - where they asked me!!
It is called Model Urban and will include small sculptural works engaging contemporary urban environments.
My piece Walking the Cinque Terre will be in the show and the rest .. well that is yet to be made. Watch this space. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting Sal, looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete