Friday, April 1, 2011

Books as sculpture

Today I thought I would show you a selection of my books.
This book explores the merchant culture of Vietnam, in it's many varied forms.It is a carousel book and I have combined my photos and drawings to create it


World Trip - carousel book. This is a quick trip around the meal tables of the world ( Vietnam, India, Greece, Morocco and Japan), then back to Melbourne , where we have a wonderful mix of people, culture and food.

"Open Door Policy" is about the way we operate our home, it is a place where we welcome everyone, to eat, drink, chat, spend time with each other. We hope to reflect the love we have for Jesus through our home.

This piece is "Book of Knowledge" it is a bridge between the unknown and the known.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best sculpture and i think book is assumed to be the best sculpture since it is so colorful

    ReplyDelete