Saturday, April 21, 2012

Slow art start, but still a start!

Wow, I have been so busy being a tourist that I have not been a very good blogger lately.
I have however, begun the projects I set out to do, even if I am going too slowly for my liking. I have taken heaps of photos that will form my inspiration and art.
The first book is on the way to completion although I intend to draw on the gesso painted sections and perhaps cut out detail. This may take place soon... or not. Travelling time just seems to be different to any other time.
So here is book 1 -"London Ticket book" a work in progress



Next a few photos of things that caught my eye.







2 comments:

  1. looks good. its always hard work to document your journey while you are on it, but so worth it when you get home.
    see you soon.
    -kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for finding time! like the theme in the photos of repeating patterns. Becca

    ReplyDelete