Friday, September 5, 2014

A New Adventure

This time next week I will be in the bustling city of Kathmandu in Nepal.
I am fortunate to be travelling with a friend who has lived there so I am looking forward to learning about Nepal from an insiders point of view.
I will be doing a some teaching for a day - running a workshop for teachers on creative ways of teaching art to young children.

I am also planning to create some visual memories for me to use at a later date in my own artwork.
I have prepared a new visual diary by painting some of the pages with ink and gesso.I find it easier to get into the drawing and layering if I already have started before I leave.
I have a little visual diary too that is pristine.

 I hope to spend time drawing and collecting papers - as usual, and then cut, glue and draw over the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment