Friday, November 9, 2012

Big Bargain Sale!!!!!!!!

Sale of Stash...... Begins at 10 am tomorrow!! It will be in the shop Opendrawer - near the corner of Summerhill Rd and Toorak Rd Hartwell 
I have been busy cleaning out and reducing my big collection of beads, embroidery ribbons and wool,  fabric, thread, lace and other assorted an collected materials. I will also have some freebies too- anything to get rid of the pile- mention you read this blog and I will have a gift for you!!
See you tomorrow!?
  

fabric


 beads



more fabric

 beautiful cotton thread and fine crochet needles

and this is what my studio looks like now.... more cleaning up to be done!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I lived closer, there are lots I would love, especially the cotton threads. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete