Friday, January 4, 2013

Holiday Activity time

Wow, I have not posted anything for ages.
It is summer holidays here and I have been busy firstly preparing for Christmas, then having a lovely  holiday up north in Queensland, and now when the temperature is 35 degrees Celsius it is finally time to get into the studio, finish off small tasks and catch up on the back log of emails and blog posts.



One of my holiday tasks was to mosaic a wall on our verandah, I managed to do this on one of the beautiful days we had before the heat arrived.

Gardening came next, but now it is time to get into the preparation for the next body of work relating to the BIG TRIP. Hopefully inspiration will come ( in between swims in the neighbours pool)

Well to those of you in Australia, I hope you are keeping cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment